Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How much does an oil change cost?
A: The answer depends on what type of vehicle you are driving. The best way for us to give you a firm quote is to drive in so we can scan your VIN code. With this information, we can quickly determine the type and quantity of oil and oil filters recommended. Our regular price for most vehicles that require up to 5 litres of oil and call for a standard oil filter will be $58.99 plus $4.95 shop supply/enviro fee plus taxes. This includes a FREE 21 point inspection, plus we fill your windshield washer tank, wash your windshield check and adjust your tire pressures, all delivered in about 10 minutes with no appointment required. Since we are open 7 days a week, please drive-in when it is CONVENIENT for YOU. We look forward to SERVING YOU!
Q: Do you do oil changes for exotic cars?
A: We service most makes and models domestic and foreign including; AUDI / VW, BMW, Infinity, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Mercedes-Benz, Mini, Saab, Smart, Volvo etc.
Q. Is there a place to get an oil change near me?
Yes! Great Canadian Oil Change Vancouver Island has convenient locations in both Langford, Victoria and Duncan (and soon Millstream). If that is not near you, then check for one of the other Great Canadian Oil Change locations. We have Vancouver Island locations in Campbell River, Courtney, Nanaimo, or Parksville, and over 2 dozen locations throughout BC.
Q: Do you service diesel cars?
A: We carry the correct oil and oil filters for most light diesel applications including Dodge, Ford and General Motors trucks. We also have special packages for the new Jeep diesels and Sprinter Vans that use Mercedes-Benz diesel engines. Hybrids also require oil changes for their gasoline engines and we can look after that for you if you drive a Hybrid.
All our work is NEW CAR WARRANTY APPROVED.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 250-590-5678 and we will do our best to provide you with the information you require.
We will always do our best to keep you travelling safely,
in a cleaner environment.
Great Canadian Oil Change guarantees:
- That when visiting our facility you will receive a thorough high-quality service and we will work hard to exceed your expectations.
- That visiting our stores will be a consistently polite, courteous and friendly experience.
- That you and your fellow travellers will be offered a coffee or bottle of water, while you wait in your car.
- That we will always work to protect our environment.
- That we will sell you only what your car needs.
- That we will only offer warranty-approved products for your car.
- That we will stand steadfast to our philosophy of Price and Quality Leadership.
- That we will always value your business!