Great Canadian Oil Change Duncan “Free Oil Change Facebook Contest” – Official Rules
1. How to participate: simply ‘Like’ our page and make sure to come back on June 30th, to learn who will be the lucky winner!
2. Contest is open to all residents of British Columbia, who, as of the date the prize draw is made: (i) have not won a Great Canadian Oil Change Ducan contest since June 8, 2016; (ii) have reached the age of majority in the province in which they reside as of June 8, 2016; (iii) are not employees of Great Canadian Oil Change Victoria, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, or any family member living with any such employee.
3. No purchase necessary. Limit one (1) entry per person per contest. Entries must be received no later than 4 pm Pacific Time on June 30, 2016. Great Canadian Oil Change Duncan is not responsible for entries that become lost or misdirected. All entries become the property of Great Canadian Oil Change Duncan and will not be returned.
4. The winner will be randomly chosen on the day the contest ends (see dates below) in Duncan, British Columbia, from all eligible entries received per contest. By accepting to win, the winner confirming compliance with the contest rules and acceptance of the prize(s) as awarded, releasing Great Canadian Oil Change Duncan from liability in association with the contest and prize and consenting to the use of their name, photograph, voice and statements for promotional and publicity purposes.
5. There will be one (1) prize of a Free Oil Change. See details and contest dates below. Prizes must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable and no substitutions are permitted. Prize will be awarded at the Great Canadian Oil Change Victoria location to contest winner. Contest winner needs to come and pick up the price in person.
Contest dates – Thursday, June 9, 2016 – 11 AM PST Thursday, June 30, 2016
Draw date – Thursday, June 30, 2016
7. Selected winner will be contacted by email or on the social network they were drawn from. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrants. If the winner does not respond then s/he will be notified for the second time, 3 (three) days after the first notification. If the winner still does not respond within 3 days of the second notification, a new winner will be chosen in the same manner until a winner is successfully contacted.
9. Great Canadian Oil Change Duncan and their respective advertising and promotional agencies, the independent judging organization (if any), and their respective agents are not liable to an entrant in any manner relating to the contest or the awarding and use of the prize(s).
10. This contest is subject to all federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations. By entering the entrant consents to the collection of all personal information included on their entry and agrees to the use and disclosure of such information by and between Great Canadian Oil Change Duncan, an independent judging organization, and their agents. The winner(s) also agrees to the collection, use and disclosure of their name, entry, photographs, voice and statements for Great Canadian Oil Change Duncan’s publicity purposes without further compensation. All personal information collected from entrants will be used only for the purposes of administering the contest and for marketing and promotional purposes as contemplated by these rules; under no circumstances will any personal information be sold or rented to third parties. All personal information collected by Great Canadian Oil Change Duncan will be kept in accordance with all applicable privacy laws.
12. The right is reserved by Great Canadian Oil Change Duncan to terminate this contest, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the contest, and/or these rules in any way, should any cause beyond the reasonable control of Great Canadian Oil Change Duncan or its agents affect the proper administration thereof.